1. INFORMATION Move24 COLLECTS
In running and maintaining the website, Move24 may collect and process the following data:
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information, request a quote or make a booking such as your name, address, telephone number, date of birth, age and email address.
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Web-usage data is collected by a standard technology (so-called cookies) and web server logs that contain information on how the website is being used. Cookies are small files that are saved in your browser history, which store specific information about the date and time of your visit to Move24.
- Information about the booking or quote. This is data collected in regard to a quote or booking you have requested or booked through Move24.
2. USE OF DATA
The collection of data serves to provide a user friendly, efficient and safe internet-service to the costumer. We use your data:
- to provide you with the Move24 network and in order to provide you with all booking related services. Data needed for making a booking (e.g. your name and phone number) are transferred to the partner the move is conducted with.
- to provide you with offers that might be of interested to you. For this purposed Move24 analysis data stored on you. Based on the analysis Move24 customizes offers and marketing banners sponsored on the Move24 portal. You hereby explicitly confirm that Move24 is allowed to analyze your personal data to provide you with an individualized customer experience. You are free to withdraw your consent at any time.
- to analyze traffic and thereby improve the performance of the website to provide you with a seeming less user experience.
- to improve our general services and prevent or unveil misuse and especially fraud.
If during registration or during requesting a quote you agree to receive information to be sent by Move24 or Move24 Partners, you permit Move24 and Move24 Partners to make use of your data to send you information in regard to offerings and other services provided by our Partners via electronic mail.
However, in terms of any marketing or promotional emails we may send, we will always give you the chance to opt-out (or unsubscribe) from them in the future by submitting an objection to unsubscribe@Move24.co.uk or by mailing us a letter to Move24 UK Ltd, 86-90 Paul Street, London, EC2A 4NE
Cookies provide information regarding the computer used by a user. Their use enables Move24 to operate an efficient service and to track the patterns of behavior of user of the Move24 network with the sole purpose of providing an individualized and enhanced customer experience. Cookies are small text files stored in your browser history. They do not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer. If you do so, there is a probability that you won't be able to use actual or future elements of our portal. For a more thorough explanation of what cookies are and how they operate, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
5. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
6. SHARING OF DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
We make data available to third parties, especially Move24 Partners, if it is necessary to provide you with the requested services (e.g. the transfer of data to the partners, where you have made a booking) or it is absolutely necessary for the operation or maintenance of the Move24 Network.
Move24 also reserves the right to disclose data:
- a. if you agree with passing on your data
- b. to process you requested service (e.g. your booking)
- c. to comply with applicable laws
- d. to respond to governmental enquiries (or enquiries from a legal, governmental or quasi-governmental or local authority agency or Internet protection agency of any type)
- e. comply with a valid legal process or procedure; or
- f. protect our rights or property
Importantly, other than to other Partners of Move24, we will never sell or rent your data to anyone else for their marketing purposes without your consent.
7. OTHER WEBSITES
8. DATA TRANSFER
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the all Move24 services will be uninterrupted and that data transmissions will be error-free. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Every data-transfer is therefore done at one's own risk. Once we have received your data, will use strict procedures and security measure to prevent unauthorized access and theft.
10. ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of 10 (ten) pounds to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.You can exercise your rights of access at any time. Such access rights include, for example, your right to obtain a description of the personal data we hold about you, to verify such personal data including its origin and accuracy, to ask us to amend or delete certain information, or to opt-out of certain types of processing.You may enforce your privacy rights by reviewing the information in your account by emailing us at unsubscribe@Move24.co.uk or by mailing us a letter to Move24 Group Gmbh, Chausseestr. 86, 10115 Berlin.